|Hull - (00 44) 01482 888666|
|Scarborough - (00 44) 01723 821666|
|Doncaster - (00 44) 01302 322321|
To try to help you answer any queries you have about general hire or vehicles for business use we have listed the most common questions we are asked.
• What is included in the price displayed on this website?
All prices include rental, full 24hr national breakdown cover & unlimited mileage; (rentals less than a week) vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank. The price you see on the website is the price you pay.
• What type of deposit do I need to pay?
All we ask for is a £100 deposit on debit or credit card.
• How old do you have to be?
All drivers must be over 25 and under 70 and hold a full driving licence.
• What information do I need to bring when I collect the vehicle?
Full Driving License and your national insurance number - or you must know it
Utility Bill or Bank statement (Dated within the last 3months)(passport is required for foreigen licences
• Can I take the vehicle abroad?
Yes on certain vehicles, restrictions apply so please contact us for further details- additional charges will apply. Please call for details.
• Are there any Mileage restrictions?
No for any rental being used within the UK.
• What is the insurance excess on the vehicle?
For all vehicles the excess is the first £750, minibuses are £1000
• What do I do in the event of an accident?
In the event of an accident occurring with our vehicle, there are several things you need to do:
Get all the details of the other party involved in the accident and any witnesses - photos where possible are a great help.
Contact the accident help line 01482 888666
Inform the Beerhouse straight away.